- Monday. 9-12 on campus. Afternoon field trip
- Tuesday. On campus all day with Kona Ice for lunch!
- Wednesday. 9-12 on campus. Afternoon field trip
- Thursday. 9-12 on campus. Afternoon field trip
- Friday. 9-12 Championship Friday Tournaments! Afternoon pool and awards!
- Past field trips include Skate Zone 71, SportsOhio, Integrity Gymnastics, Ninja Citi, Jaycee Swimming Pool, and more!
What to bring!
- Close-toed, comfortable shoes and clothing to play in
- Lawn chair
- Sack lunch
- Large, full water bottle (insulated is best so that it stays cold until at least lunch time)
- Swim suit (we recommend wearing it under clothes to make changing easy. There are changing facilities at Indian Run & the pool)
- Money for concessions (Optional - Camp Store snacks are $2 each for a Theatre Box)
- A SMILE:-)
In case of bad weather?
- We will do everything we can to have camp each day.
- We may use a two hour delay, if needed, to let morning storms pass through.
- If we have a day that will be a complete wash-out, we may have to cancel.
- We will play in the rain! But not in thunderstorms.
- Please check the website and Facebook for daily updates!
Getting to Indian Run United Methodist Church!
We are located at 6305 Brand Rd., Dublin, 43016.
Drop-off and pick-up!